Directly north of the city centre, North Perth is one of the oldest and most established suburbs in the city. Filled with beautiful brick houses and historical buildings from around the early 1900s, it’s also well known for its entertainment and boutique shopping precincts. It’s also home to tons of eco-friendly businesses that care about water conservation, from car washes to gourmet stores. Most houses and multi-residential premises have gutters and storm water systems for this very reason. If you’ve got gutters on your property too, let us help you keep them in tip top shape.
Getting gutter cleaning for your North Perth property can:
- Reduce fire hazards in summer
- Stop birds and other pests from being
- Stop birds and other pests from being attracted to the roof space
- Make it easier to collect as much rain water as possible
- Make it easier to filter and cleanse rain water for drinking
- Improve the appearance of your house or premises
- Prevent long-term damage to the gutter from weight and corrosion
Top of the Ladder Gutter Cleaning has served the North Perth area for several years. With our specialist equipment and training, we’re ready to tackle any job, from flat roofs on apartments to wide gutters on heritage homes. No job is too small or too big for our gutter cleaning team; we’ve even got the option of cherry pickers and scaffolding for those tough difficult access jobs.
Being specialists, you’d be forgiven for thinking we charge a lot. In actual fact, our prices are extremely competitive, and are great value for money considering the results. To arrange your free no-obligation quote, call us on 0413 821 940.